Nano Nymph Fly Rod Series
A unique fly rod series designed for a special style of tournament stream angling in Europe where speed and line control are paramount to success. These are extremely fast, 10-foot, 4-piece rods with light, sensitive tips to help anglers make short, accurate drifts with weighted nymphs. The technique requires very little in the way of traditional casting.
The Nymph 10'0" series rods are designed for short nymphing techniques. Competition anglers have been using nymphing techniques to maximise their catch for many years. These rods with a 10' length for extra reach and a light weight blank for comfort and balance allow you to fish these techniques perfectly.
1) Nano technology makes these rods light and strong.
2) Half wells cork handle on the 2wt for ease of control when flicking dry flies.
3) Burl wood insert Aluminum reel seat
4) Hard Chrome guides
5) Material: Nano IM12 Japanese Toray carbon
6) The 10' length makes this ideal for nymping.
7) Glossy olive finish ideal for trout.
8) A high quality rod without the price tag.
9) Great butt end strength for fighting those bigger fish.
10) MOQ: 1 piece, sample is available. For the custom design type, the MOQ is 50 pcs.
The Nymph NANO fly fishing rods take full advantage of new technology to create a rod that is beautifully balanced and lightweight with a crisp clean action that provides both superb casting and fish playing characteristics.
|Ietm No.||Carbon fiber||Length|
Nano Nymph 1024
|NANO IM12||10ft||2wt||4pc||80g||AAA Cork Half wells||Fast|
Nano Nymph 1034
|NANO IM12||10ft||3wt||4pc||83g||AAA Cork Half wells||Fast|
Nano Nymph 1044
|NANO IM12||10ft||4wt||4pc||86g||AAA Cork Half wells||Fast|
Payment: PayPal, Wire Transfer, Western Union and Money Gram
Delivery : Express, Air or Sea. 24 hours after payment if stock available; 10-12 weeks for customer order.
Package: cloth rod bag and cordura rod tube
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.